An All Essie Breast Cancer Awareness Manicure
I had an interesting idea for a Breast Cancer Awareness manicure that involves all Essie nail polishes and treatments. I’ve also included some water transfer decals to add to my BCA manicure.
When I was in the middle of this manicure I was thinking of another color similar to Essie’s ‘Don’t Sweater It’ and I found Essie ‘Hot Coco’ which is slightly darker and slightly warmer in hue.
I had to show those two colors since they’re so close (although not close enough to settle for one!). Back to my manicure, the idea behind this is to go ‘see your doctor and get a check-up’. You’ll SEE what I mean, here’s my mani!
Get it? I thought the eye water decals would represent ‘go see your doctor’ and the pink shade is ‘check-up’ so I translate it to ‘Go see your doctor and get a check up’! :o)
The polishes and/or treatments used in this mani:
- 1 coat of Essie ‘Grow Richer’
- 1 coat of Essie ‘Rock Solid’
- 2 coats of Essie ‘Check-Up’
- 2 coats of Essie ‘Don’t Sweater It’
- 1 coat of Essie ‘A Cut Above’
Where to get the polishes, treatments and water slide decals I used in this mani:
- I got Essie ‘Grow Richer’ & ‘Rock Solid’ from the eBay seller ‘tere-plants-1110’. I got 3 bottles (brand new in the box) of ‘Rock Solid’ for $14.07 shipped here! Also, I got 4 bottles (brand new in the box) of ‘Grow Richer’ for $14.07 shipped here! Since these are Essie products they normally retail for $8.00 a bottle so this is a HUGE savings!
- You can purchase Essie nail polishes from drugstores, ULTA, TransDesign.com, eBay, and other various eTailers. They retail for $8.00 but you can find them as cheap as $4.50.
- I got my eye water slide decals from a UK seller on eBay; the seller is ‘fashionspy’ and you can get these decals here for a little over $4.00 shipped or less if you participate in an auction rather than a ‘buy-it-now’.
So, what do you guys think of my mani? Is it a bit odd or do you see the message? ^_^ Until next time…